Welcome to Salfawirda's blog.Follow me,or I will kill you.Haha! Just Kidding. Enjoy Yourself :)

Monday, September 19, 2011

This is my WAY to show APPRECIATION

salam n hi peeps… a few days ago, I already terminate my beloved blog.. but, I only a few days cause I already miss my own writing damn much… this is my way to show out my true feelings and every single things tat happens in my life tat I cant forget…

being in such DAMN situation, it made me feel lose my control.. thinking and doing stupid things still bare in my mind… okay, lets forget about this..

this entry is to show an appreciation to sum1 tat is called “LOVER” maybe?? yes or not it depends through the time..

to sum1 tat called lover, thanks for every single things tat u taught me since 7 years ago… u taught me to fall in luv, to be loyal, to be hurt, to believe in lies, to be lie, being in painful situation such as heartbroken.. how to broke a promise… and others..

u taught me tat frens are more important than love… forgive doesn’t me to forget every single things tat happen between us..

I’m grateful to meet u… tat taught me a lot.. it make me more stronger than before… it changes a part of me~

a million of thanks being wif me since 7 years ago… being in a such good relationship n getting to know each other make u closer to my heart and make me closer to pain too…

u took my breath n my soul away… u make me drown in ur love… u make me feel like a princess.. em~ maybe?? *I still remember every single words tat u said to me…

thanks… I dunno how to show my appreciation to u but this is my way to spread it… loves and hatred becomes one…

img-set

p/s: sorry coz this entry is too emotional…

No comments: