Welcome to Salfawirda's blog.Follow me,or I will kill you.Haha! Just Kidding. Enjoy Yourself :)

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Me Love You!

Dear hearty, why u so sensitive lately?? I really hate myself when i ‘m being too emotional lately…

where was the patience you, sal?! why u so stubborn lately?! being so childish?! being so heartless!

did you remember every time tat u spend together with him… u felt like times really moves fast.. you felt like only two of u in dis world! why u acted like tat to him?? T^T

Photo0500

I’m always being yours, Muhammad Asyraf bin Mhd Jamil… he looks calm when sleeping…

Dear Asyraf, sal mintak maaf sangat.. sal tahu I really hurting ur feeling last nite.. I dunno why.. suddenly, I’m acting out like dis… I burst out being too emotional without any reason…

Asyraf tanya sal kn smlm.. Asyraf xad hak nk tanya mcm tu pd sal kn… no! bkn mcm tu.. Asyraf ad je hak nk tanya apa2 kat sal.. just last nite… I’m acting out being too emotional.. dunno why.. maybe too sad… n maybe feelings hurt….

I’m just felt like… u still crying for ur ex.. n I’m just a lil bit sad about it.. I felt like I’m useless because cant make u happy even u cant make u forget ur past lover n memories… I felt like everything I done wont make u happy… tats make my heart sad.. n mind keep thinking… when u will let ur past leaving you…

Dear Asyarf… I do love you… n will always love you.. thanks for everything n let me fall in love with you…

DSC_0161

looked at us.. felt like only u n me just being together tat time…

p/s: missing him a lot… can we back together again??? T^T

1 comment:

Emmy Natiella said...

huiiyoooo sal is currently in loveeee ! good luck sal ! :D