Welcome to Salfawirda's blog.Follow me,or I will kill you.Haha! Just Kidding. Enjoy Yourself :)

Monday, February 18, 2013

Unexpected Feelings

DSC_0159

incik boyfie n me…. Red heart

assalamualaikum n hi people… how r u doing?? dem >< too tired n headache the whole day.. erk skrg ni… tga ad perang dingin nk incik boyfie.. n tbh, I miss him a lot… Crying face

okay dis entry nk abadikan memories how me blh terapat ngn incik boyfie n developed some love feelings towards him…

so… pas tamat je kelas training.. mlm tu, incik boyfie add me kt fb… mula2 dia just like pic… n tat time me tga comments dgn incik faiq..isu ole2 xhbis2 ag time tu.. yela, me kn slalu je mintak ole2 kat org lain…. then, incik boyfie pn comments skali…. aku time tu xad keje..lyn jela.. oh.. kemain.. dlm fb bleh plak bramah mesra… face to face pemalu konon… adoyai.. mslh btul incik boyfie nie…

berikutan comments mengarut2 ni n like2 drp incik boyfie.. hati tbe2 mcm trcrush kt dye.. so, at one moment.. me trtgu2 je dia on9 everyday… but none… then me trase nk comments gak la.. agak2 incik boyfie bls comments gak x?? tgu punya tgu.. mula trase mcm aku sorg je yg suka dia.. so, ms tu rs mcm da putus asa la kn… so, time aku da nk ptus asa.. he comments back.. oh my god! my heart turns bunga2 cinta ciap dahan, daun n ranting sekali…. I was getting excited! da bls2 comments kt wall dia jap.. aku berhenti suddenly… bila borak2 n comments ngn dia times moves really fast.. n I updated a status..

“times really moves fast..its already 12am…”

n few minutes later… incik boyfie comments at my status… and everything berlarutan smpi 2am.. dari satu bab ke satu bab… n everything tah apa2.. lari dri topic…

I dunno why… without any warn.. suddenly, I developed my feelings towards incik boyfie… I’m totally having crush on him… oh my! what shud I do?? everyday I keep thinking abt him n waiting for Monday… will he talks to me or not? n Monday was coming… I tot my heart gonna exploded.. during meeting…I keep curi2 glancing on him.. aahahah gatal! but he still not looked at me… until after briefing….

urm.. adela incik boyfie tgur sket2.. tu pn soalan2 biasa… “makan kat mana? nk makan ap?” konon nk lunch sama.. but masing2 hilang tah ke mana dia ngn incik faiq…

okay, after tat… after I’m finish working… I looked at my phone… and dang! I hit the jackpot… I read hazly text first… and my hear felt like gonna exploded for 2nd time after received msg drp incik boyfie… time tu rs nk melompat2 pn ad… senyum2 dlm train sensorang… mcm kne sakit mental… mslh btul ni.. XD

we all texted each other for few days.. until one day he waited for me wif incik faiq nj ajak dinner sama2… next step, we exchange stories n getting to know each other a lot.. until me branikan dri nk having dinner just two of us…

he made my heart fall for him tat day.. when he gave me choc wif teddy bear.. (can read my past entry) I told my mum abt him.. n told her what I felt for him…

dear Allah, thanks for dis love… I really appreciate it.. after tat, I keep being smiling n giggling everytime wif him.. ble we all jmpe balik 31hb tu.. bdk2 batch 53, truk la bahan kteowg.. aku rs nk menyorok bawah meja pn ada… >< even incik boyfie keep teasing me all the time.. but yet.. I’m happy! thanks Muhammad Asyraf bin Mhd Jamil…

day by day we r getting closer.. n having our 1st date together…

Photo0443

how happy I’m rite tat time?? XD our first date!

Photo0450

dis was 1st pic curi2 of him for my collections… ^____^

tats is my love story… me n him… I hope it will last forever.. amin…

-wassalam-

1 comment:

Nur Hafiza Rahsid said...

ameen.. Im happy for u babe!;)